NEW ROOTS Purge Parasites (90 veg caps)
NEW ROOTS Purge Parasites (90 veg caps)
NEW ROOTS - Purge Parasites - 90 Veggie Capsule(s) - NPN: 80046769
Purge Parasitis is a natural way to eliminate parasites, it’s formulated with 12 powerful parasite killers effective for a broad range of intestinal parasites.
Parasites are organisms that produce toxic waste inside our body and compete against our own cells for resources and energy. Food and resources get consumed by parasites, making them stronger, rather than by our own cells, which become weaker.
Infections can occur while travelling to exotic lands or by eating undercooked meats or contaminated fruits and vegetables, all of which can be a source of parasites. Animals can also be a breeding ground for parasites. People with weakened immune systems or who are on immune suppressive drugs are also at a higher risk of infection.
Some warning signs that you may be infected with parasites can include constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, skin problems, allergies, insomnia, sore joints and muscles, nervousness, granulomas, anemia, teeth grinding, chronic fatigue, and immune-system problems.
Synthetic drugs do exist to remove parasites; however, each drug kills only one or two types of parasites and has unwanted side effects. Eliminating multiple parasites would require multiple types of drugs, increasing the toll on the body, with all the side effects.
Our 12 powerful traditional antiparasitic herbs can rid up to 57 different parasites. These powerful antiparasitic herbs have no major side effects and don’t interact with drugs.
DIRECTIONS & USE
- Adults: Take 9 capsules daily with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
- Take for 15 days. Stop for 5 days. Repeat for 15 days.
- If you are taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium, or copper, take this product a few hours before or after them.
- To remove dead or dying parasites, take Fiber Ultra Rich (Plantago or Psyllium) from New Roots Herbal 1 or 2 times a day with 2 Probiotics Urgency GPS™ enteric-coated capsules.
- Duration of use: For occasional use only.
- Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 14 days
INGREDIENTS Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Black walnut (Juglans nigra) hull and leaf … 157.8 mg
- Whole wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) … 94.68 mg
- Odourless garlic (Allium sativum) bulb… 63.12 mg
- Oregano (Oreganum vulgare) leaf extract, 30% carvacrol… 40 mg
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) flower bud… 31.56 mg
- Oregon-grape (Berberis aquifolium) root… 13.41 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome… 7.89 mg
- Aloe (Aloe vera) leaf… 5.52 mg
- Quassia (Picrasma excelsa) stem wood… 5.52 mg
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) leaf… 5.52 mg
Grapefruit seed extract (37 mg), vegetable magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose in a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of pullulan and purified water.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
Gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, or sugar.
Cautions and warnings: For adult use only. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications, thiazide diuretics or corticosteroids, cardiac medications (e.g. cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications), blood thinners, or protease inhibitors; if you have kidney problems; if you are taking licorice root or other medicines or health products that may aggravate electrolyte imbalances; if you have fecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or fever; if you have diabetes; or if you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy). Reduce the dose or discontinue use in case of abdominal pain, cramps, spasms, or diarrhea.
Discontinue use in case of gastrointestinal upset.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contraindications: Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; if you are taking anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs or cyclosporine; or if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family.
Known adverse reactions: Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.